At Blue Terra Energy we are committed to protecting the planet by helping consumers understand how they can save energy and money in the process. Below are a few simple energy-saving measures to take in your home. To learn more and speak with our energy-savings experts, please visit our store in downtown Hancock.
DID YOU KNOW?
- The average U.S. household spends more than $2,100 per year on energy.
- Five 100-watt bulbs turned off for 10 hours a day saves $274 a year.
- Heating a home 19 hours per day = 2,850,000 watts per month. Average cost = $1,710 per year.
- Comprehensive Home Energy Audits uncover hidden energy loss problems in your home.
- Sealing air leakage in your home can save you up to 30% of heating and cooling costs.
- By identifying trouble spots, you can determine the most effective ways to save energy and money.