Natural Gas Utility customers may qualify for a free Furnace or Boiler Tune-Up ($100 value). Tune-Ups further increase a home’s energy efficiency. Tune-ups include:
- Combustion analysis
- Blower cleaning
- Free CO Detector*
- Free programmable thermostat*
Customers who receive a free tune-up of their heating system are also eligible to receive a new programmable thermostat and/or new carbon monoxide detector, free of charge.
FREE HEATING SYSTEM TUNE-UP ELIGIBILITY
1. Heating system must operate properly and use natural gas from a qualifying gas utility.
2. One heating system tune-up may be performed per address unless additional eligible heating systems are utilized.
3. Recipients of a heating system tune-up in 2013 through Efficiency UNITED are not eligible.
4. Customers who have received a rebate from Efficiency UNITED for the purchase and installation of a new furnace or boiler in 2013 are not eligible for the heating system tune-up service.
FREE PROGRAMMABLE THERMOSTAT ELIGIBILITY
1. Programmable thermostat must be installed at time of service and cannot replace an existing programmable thermostat
2. One programmable thermostat may be installed with each heating system tune-up.
3. Recipients of a programmable thermostat rebate in 2013 through Efficiency UNITED are not eligible.
FREE CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR ELIGIBILITY
1. One carbon monoxide detector may be installed with each eligible heating system tune-up. Additional units may be installed per address only if additional heating system tune-ups are performed or purchased from contractor.
2. Recipients of a carbon monoxide detector in 2013 through Efficiency UNITED are not eligible.
Boiler tune-ups only performed in the U.P.
Blue Terra Energy will perform a thorough inspection of your HVAC and furnace systems and update parts if needed.
Call (906) 487-5342 for details.